lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Białecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: Release 7.0 process starts
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 10:26:42 GMT

> On 23 Aug 2017, at 08:15, Anshum Gupta <anshumg@apple.com> wrote:
>
> I also found more issues when comparing 7x, with 6x this time. I’ll take a look at
wether it’s just the CHANGES entries or have these actually missed the branch. I assume
it’s just the CHANGES, but want to be sure. If the committers involved can pitch in, I’d
appreciate, else I’ll work on this for a bit right now and continue with this tomorrow morning.

> - SOLR-10477 (Ab)

This is a partial back-port of relevant improvements from master to 6x, so there are no strictly
corresponding commits on 7x/master.

> - SOLR-10631: Metric reporters leak on 6x. (Ab)

This one has been fixed as part of other related issues in branches 7.x / master, so it only
required a specific fix for 6x.

> - SOLR-10000 (Ab)

This has been committed first to 7x, then to 6x and it’s present in branch_6_6.

---
Best regards,

Andrzej Bialecki