lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Anshum Gupta <ansh...@apple.com>
Subject Re: Release 7.0 process starts
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 06:29:26 GMT
Guess I shouldn’t commit anything important tonight, there was a typo in my original email.

SOLR-11228 is the current JIRA, and it was a false alarm - vimdiff collapsed a bunch of lines
which I missed.
It’s a bug fix in both 6.6.1, and 7.0 so we are good on this one.

-Anshum

> On Aug 22, 2017, at 10:50 PM, Anshum Gupta <anshumg@apple.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’m sanitizing the CHANGES.txt in branch_7_0, before cutting the RC. Here are a couple
of conflicting CHANGES.txt entries:

> - SOLR-11128: Entry in 'Other changes' on branch_7_0 , but in 'Other changes' on master
(Varun, Ishan)
> - SOLR-10821: Mention in master (7.0 section) but not in branch_7_0 (Noble, Cassandra,
Shalin)

> I am going to add the entry for SOLR-10821 on branch_7_0, and move the entry to the bug
fix section on master for SOLR-11228.

> If the committers involved here think that isn’t apt, let me know or feel free to fix
it.

> Getting the RC generally takes a few tries, and I’m also helping Varun with the RC
build for 6.6.1, so all of you would have more than a few hours for this :).