lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Baby steps as new committer
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:51:46 GMT
Erick's explanation is perfect I think. I would only add that an
issue/patch combination will typically bring more eyes to the code. If you
seek feedback and want to ensure the changes are not breaking things it is
the way to go.

If you are not sure about git, feel free to ask. Although experimenting on
a local repo and gitk --all shows a lot more than human explanations I
think :)

Dawid