lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bin/solr arg parsing duplication
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 16:50:05 GMT
Thanks for the background guys.

To echo/further what Ishan and Erick said above, my own ignorance of
Windows scripting is what initially brought this to mind.  I've had a
handful of JIRA's grind to a halt because of this recently.

I've created SOLR-11206
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11206) for this.  I've
tried to sum up the discussion here in that JIRA description; please
add any corrections if I've misinterpreted anything.  I hope to do
more digging on this in the next day or so.