lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Adrien Grand <jpou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LUCENE-7932:Search record with field value='a' or 'A' returns all records along with one more field value
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 10:41:06 GMT
Your analyzer treats "a" as a stopword, which makes sense for english but
not in your case. You should use a different analyzer, maybe even skip
analysis completely (ie. use StringField instead of TextField) since I
suspect you only need exact matching on this category field.

FYI this email would have been better suited for the java-user list.