Yeah, let's not release a major version with JMX monitoring broken.

Here is a 30 run test report for the 7.0 branch: http://apache-solr-7-0.bitballoon.com/20170811

- Mark

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 4:02 PM Tomas Fernandez Lobbe <tflobbe@apple.com> wrote:
Lets fix it before releasing. I’d hate to release with a known critical bug.

On Aug 10, 2017, at 12:54 PM, Anshum Gupta <anshum@anshumgupta.net> wrote:

Hi Ab,

How quickly are we talking about? If you suggest, we could wait, depending upon the impact, and the time required to fix it.

Anshum