lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release notes for Lucene/Solr 7.1
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 01:43:42 GMT
I would improve if I understood the Jira. After rereading it several
times, it seems something along the lines of
"extended JSON Request API to also support all query parsers and their
nested parameters"? Except there is also something about alternative
representation of the must/should/not structures.

I also could not find anything in the Reference Guide for Request API
itself. The google link 404s and I can't seem to find the right page -
if it exists - by browsing or searching.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced