lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Ref Guide not building
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2017 12:37:12 GMT

MG>see below

________________________________
From: Doug Turnbull <dturnbull@opensourceconnections.com>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 9:17 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Solr Ref Guide not building

Hello!

I'm trying to update the Solr Ref guide with my change for SOLR-11662. I believe I've installed
the required dependencies and double checked the README in the solr-ref-guide. Unfortunately,
running ant build-site I immediately get this error, seemingly on the first adoc file encountered:

     [exec] jekyll 3.5.0 | Error:  No header received back.
     [exec]   Conversion error: Jekyll::AsciiDoc::Converter encountered an error while converting
'about-filters.adoc':
MG>possible ant build snafu
MG>configuration file: /Users/doug/ws/lucene-solr/solr/build/solr-ref-guide/content/_config.yml
MG>Deprecation: The 'gems' configuration option has been renamed to 'plugins'.
MG>Please update your config file accordingly.
MG>check output config.yml for 'gems' and sub in 'plugins'
MG>also check ant input solr-ref-guide/config.yml.template for 'gems' instead of 'plugins'

I feel like I must be doing something stupid (I'll assume user error on my part). But if there's
anything obvious I'm doing wrong, please let me know

A more complete log can be found here https://gist.github.com/softwaredoug/36fe87f0d63403e7be22d5a2ff8af073
[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/629060?s=400&v=4]<https://gist.github.com/softwaredoug/36fe87f0d63403e7be22d5a2ff8af073>

doug-being-dumb.txt<https://gist.github.com/softwaredoug/36fe87f0d63403e7be22d5a2ff8af073>
gist.github.com

Thanks for any help

-Doug
--
Consultant, OpenSource Connections. Contact info at http://o19s.com/about-us/doug-turnbull/;
Free/Busy (http://bit.ly/dougs_cal)

Doug Turnbull<http://o19s.com/about-us/doug-turnbull/>
o19s.com
Search relevance consultant. Author of Relevant Search. Doug crafts search/recommendation
solutions that “get” users. To do this, Doug uses Solr/Elasticsearc...