lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Solr issues in status "IN PROGRESS"
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 20:34:00 GMT
Thanks Steve!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

to “Open” status: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16874

JIRA workflow changes” https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4a240fb5fe4b0d2c851eba329e0b17d10e686913923f2d1579fc3dd2@%3Cdev.lucene.apache.org%3E
:

>>> 4. The “Start Progress”/“Stop Progress”/“In Progress” aspects of
the workflow have been removed, because if they remain, JIRA creates a “Workflow” menu
and puts the “Attach Patch” button under it, which kind of defeats its purpose: an obvious
way to submit contributions. I asked Gavin to remove the “Progress” related aspects of
the workflow because I don’t think they’re being used except on a limited ad-hoc basis,
not part of a conventional workflow.

>> So when this happened, those issues in “In Progress” status were apparently not
transitioned properly.  I’ll go ask about it on hipchat.

>> --
>> Steve
>> www.lucidworks.com
>>
>>> On Aug 3, 2018, at 2:13 PM, Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think I had one of these, since it was only a single JIRA I deleted
>>> the old one and created a new one. Which was kinda awful but since
>>> there was only one....
>>>
>>> Mostly saying that Jan isn't the only one who had something like this happen.
>>>
>>> Erick

But
Can