lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Solr issues in status "IN PROGRESS"
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 11:39:29 GMT
Hi,

I have some issues in status "IN PROGRESS" which are impossible to transistion to any other
state after the recent changes. The resolve button is not there and not in menus either. So
I believe these are trapped in no-mans-land… There are a total of 64 issues with this status.

I guess it makes sense to bulk transition all of these to state OPEN. But I don't seem to
have the JIRA karma to bulk transition issues either. Can some other committer make an attempt?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com