lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repositories to gitbox.apache.org
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2019 23:30:27 GMT
I changed all jobs on Policeman Jenkins with the following script in the Admin interface (thanks
to Stackoverflow):

import hudson.plugins.git.*

import jenkins.*

import jenkins.model.*

def modifyGitUrl(url) {

  if (url=='git://git.apache.org/lucene-solr.git') {

     return 'https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene-solr.git';

  }

  return url;

}

Jenkins.instance.items.each {

  if (it.scm instanceof GitSCM) {

    def oldScm = it.scm

    def newUserRemoteConfigs = oldScm.userRemoteConfigs.collect {

      new UserRemoteConfig(modifyGitUrl(it.url), it.name, it.refspec, it.credentialsId)

    }

    def newScm = new GitSCM(newUserRemoteConfigs, oldScm.branches, oldScm.doGenerateSubmoduleConfigurations,

                            oldScm.submoduleCfg, oldScm.browser, oldScm.gitTool, oldScm.extensions)

    it.scm = newScm

    it.save()

  }

}