lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repositories to gitbox.apache.org
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 15:41:04 GMT
+1

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 3. jan. 2019 kl. 14:45 skrev David Smiley <david.w.smiley@gmail.com>:
>
> I propose we (me) coordinate with them to do this transition on Wednesday next week (Jan
9th).  It appears to be a minor inconvenience.  If there are problems, we'll have some work
days after to deal with it.  And doing this ahead of the mass migration may give us more individual
attention from the busy infra team if there are problems.  Can I get some +1's?

<http://gitbox.apache.org/>, as the old service