lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Branham, Jeremy (Experis)" <jb...@allstate.com>
Subject Re: Re: Admin UI - Collections Management
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 16:39:32 GMT
Thanks Erick –
I used the MOVEREPLICA command to shuffle them around, but like you mentioned, I had to look
up nodes names and such.
I’m on the same page; drag-n-drop replica organization.

I was looking at the newest section in the admin-ui  “Cloud > Nodes”
Maybe we could add the drag-n-drop functionality to that last column, where the replicas are
listed by node. I think we have all the data required in that view to construct a MOVEREPLICA
command.

Thoughts?

Jeremy Branham
jbrcm@allstate.com