lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Erick Erickson (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Comment Edited] (SOLR-13268) Clean up any test failures resulting from defaulting to async logging
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 18:13:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13268?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16781951#comment-16781951
] 

Erick Erickson edited comment on SOLR-13268 at 3/1/19 6:12 PM:
---------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I spent much of the flight yesterday (it was only an hour) chasing down framework assertions
like "tests.assert must be one of true|false enabled|disabled....". Turns out that somehow
when I copy/pasted, there was a high-ascii byte 'c2' after "-Dtests.assert" that was invisible
that I was only able to see in a hex editor... About drove me nuts.


was (Author: erickerickson):
BTW, I spent much of the flight (it was only an hour) chasing down framework assertions like
"tests.assert must be one of true|false enabled|disabled....". Turns out that somehow when
I copy/pasted, there was a high-ascii byte 'c2' after "-Dtests.assert" that was invisible
that I was only able to see in a hex editor... About drove me nuts.

> Clean up any test failures resulting from defaulting to async logging
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SOLR-13268
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13268
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: Public(Default Security Level. Issues are Public) 
>            Reporter: Erick Erickson
>            Assignee: Erick Erickson
>            Priority: Major
>         Attachments: SOLR-13268.patch
>
>          Time Spent: 1h
>  Remaining Estimate: 0h
>
> This is a catch-all for test failures due to the async logging changes. So far, the I
see a couple failures on JDK13 only. I'll collect a "starter set" here, these are likely systemic,
once the root cause is found/fixed, then others are likely fixed as well.
> JDK13:
> ant test  -Dtestcase=TestJmxIntegration -Dtests.seed=54B30AC62A2D71E -Dtests.multiplier=3
-Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.locale=lv-LV -Dtests.timezone=Asia/Riyadh -Dtests.asserts=true -Dtests.file.encoding=UTF-8
> ant test  -Dtestcase=TestDynamicURP -Dtests.seed=54B30AC62A2D71E -Dtests.multiplier=3
-Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.locale=rwk -Dtests.timezone=Australia/Brisbane -Dtests.asserts=true
-Dtests.file.encoding=UTF-8



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message