lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: significant lucene benchmark regression: JDK11?
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:17:38 GMT
+1 to choose the Parallel Collector temporarily as Uwe suggests so we can
see distinct effects of the separate changes.

I suppose the benchmarks should continue to prefer the default JVM
settings, as it is how users will consume Lucene.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley