Congrats Tomoko!
-Yonik

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 11:20 AM Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Tomoko Uchida as the latest Lucene/Solr committer!

She has been working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2562 for several years with awesome progress and finally we got the fantastic Luke as a branch on ASF JIRA: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucene-solr.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/jira/lucene-2562-luke-swing-3
Looking forward to the first release of Apache Lucene 8.1 with Luke bundled in the distribution. I will take care of merging it to master and 8.x branches together with her once she got the ASF account.

Tomoko also helped with the Japanese and Korean Analyzers.

Congratulations and Welcome, Tomoko! Tomoko, it's traditional for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Uwe & Robert (who nominated Tomoko)

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen