lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: ReleaseWizard tool
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 11:45:44 GMT
Yes, I thought we could use https://yetus.apache.org/documentation/0.10.0/releasedocmaker/
to generate the draft, and this could be wired into the releaseWizard tool.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 17. mai 2019 kl. 06:40 skrev Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ichattopadhyaya@gmail.com>:
>
> Much needed. Thanks for working on it.
>
> Here's an idea I was thinking about yesterday: the most tedious step is to generate release
highlights. We should have a JIRA field "release highlight" which, when populated, will have
the text that will be featured in the announce mail and on the website in news. That way,
generating those mails can be semi/fully automated.

> Alternatively, this field can just be a Boolean check box and title of the Jira can be
used as highlight. This will force the committer to keep meaningful titles.