lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.7.2 RC1
Date Thu, 30 May 2019 19:08:59 GMT
The log file is the stout/err from gpg, and its encoding is probably depending on system Terminal
default. Therefore it should be opened also using system default encoding, not hard coded
to USF-8. Feel free to open a Jira for this. I won’t be able to look at this before Tuesday.

Sendt fra min iPad

> 30. mai 2019 kl. 17:13 skrev Jan Høydahl <jan.asf@cominvent.com>:
>
> Try with encoding=‘ISO-8859-1’ in this line: https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/faaee86efb01fa6e431fcb129cfb956c7d62d514/dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py#L378

> Jan Høydahl
>
>> 30. mai 2019 kl. 15:21 skrev Jan Høydahl <jan.asf@cominvent.com>:
>>
>> Hmm 0xf8 is the ascii code for letter «ø» which is part of my surname and probably
in my gpg key. Sounds like the keys file is attempted parsed as utf-8 but is ISO encoded or
something? Can you check exactly what line of smoketester script that barfs?