lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.2.0 RC1
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:25:29 GMT
Jason, I’ll not veto the release either. Propose to author an ANNOUNCE mail to solr-user@l.a.o
and Solr website news that states the bad default and ask users of 8.1/8.2 to fix their config.

Jason, would you be able to author and send such an email? I’m not at work until Monday..

PS: should the project have a security-announce list, RSS, slack channel or whatever that
users could subscribe to for such notifications as well as CVE announcements?

Jan Høydahl