Please use HTTPS in the links to download pages.

Jan Høydahl

12. jul. 2019 kl. 09:04 skrev Ignacio Vera <iverase@gmail.com>:

Ishan: I had a look into the issues and I have no objections as far as they get properly reviewed if possible. It will be good to commit the shortly so they go through a few CI iterations in case something gets broken. I am planning to build the first RC early next week as there are no blockers for the release.

Steve: Than you so much, I need to work on getting the right permissions.

Finally I wrote a draft for the release notes for Lucene and Solr. It would be good if someone with more experience in Solr can review/modify my attempt as it is difficult for me to know which are the most important bits. Here are the links to the drafts (not they are in wiki, let me know if you have problems accessing them):

Lucene:

Solr: