lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Policies Around Posting On Wiki
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2019 11:34:27 GMT
No policies as far as I know, just throw up a page and ask for review I guess.
When we get around to making the new lucene developer guide somewhere we could define such
policy.
I think it is a good idea to find one way to do more thorough design review and also design
documentation.
Design docs could go in the new Asciidoc developer guide I guess, but design draft for review
could start its life in Confluence...

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com