lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Gézapeti <gezap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Lucene Solr Gradle Build Game plan
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2019 11:11:57 GMT
Hi Cassandra and Dawid,

I don't really understand how the ref guide build works, but I managed to
make the solr-ref-guide project compile on calling gradle build
I've pushed my small changes to
https://github.com/gezapeti/lucene-solr/tree/jira/SOLR-13452_gradle_7_refguide
Dawid, you can find Cassandra's work at
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/jira/SOLR-13452_gradle_7_refguide

Cassandra, is there a way to generate a single-page html version of the
ref-guide?

Hope it helps
gp