lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: dtd anomaly
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2019 11:17:32 GMT
if i delete the invalid host DTD
ENTITY_TermQuery.xml from xslt input folder everything works

thanks uwe
________________________________
From: Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de>
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 8:04 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org <dev@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: dtd anomaly

This job is ran on every ant build on Jenkins so there is no problem. This task you mentioned
does not even read that xml file, unless it's somehow misplaced in your build directory and
detected as build.xml.

We know that there is a bug with ant 1.10 but that was something else as far as I remember.
Official Ant version to build is 1.8.2, but later ones also work.

Please clean up your build directory (or checkout a new one).

Uwe