lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Alessandro Benedetti as a Lucene/Solr committer
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:24:43 GMT
I’m glad you’ve been here, Alessandro!   Congrats!

    Erik

> On Mar 18, 2020, at 09:01, David Smiley <david.w.smiley@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Alessandro Benedetti as the latest Lucene/Solr committer!
>
> Alessandro has been contributing to Lucene and Solr in areas such as More Like This,
Synonym boosting, and Suggesters, and other areas for years.  Furthermore he's been a help
to many users on the solr-user mailing list and has helped others through his blog posts and
presentations about search.  We look forward to his future contributions.

> Congratulations and welcome!  It is a tradition to introduce yourself with a brief bio,
Alessandro.