lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: 8.5 release
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:01:44 GMT
Hi,

the Javadocs are not in the repository with that magic file, they are in the “production”
tree (only the website). The Javadocs are still at the same position:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/lucene/content

All instructions regarding extpaths.txt is obsolete, the new website is in git and there you
only have to change one line in the config file to point to latest version:

See https://github.com/apache/lucene-site for instructions. I am available for chat on Slack.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler