lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Diego Ceccarelli (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)" <dceccarel...@bloomberg.net>
Subject Re: Welcome Alessandro Benedetti as a Lucene/Solr committer
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:49:47 GMT
Congratulazioni :) Let's go for pasta when restaurants reopen! ;)

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 03/18/20 19:25:54To:  dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Welcome Alessandro Benedetti as a Lucene/Solr committer

Congrats and welcome Alessandro.  Well deserved.

<tommaso.teofili@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

with Lucene/Solr a few years ago, keep up the good job !

wrote:

> [...]
Lucene/Solr committer!

More
Like This, Synonym boosting, and Suggesters, and other areas for years.
Furthermore he's been a help to many users on the solr-user mailing list and
has helped others through his blog posts and presentations about search.  We
look forward to his future contributions.

with a brief bio, Alessandro.