lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Alessandro Benedetti as a Lucene/Solr committer
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2020 19:39:11 GMT
Follow the instructions here: http://lucene.apache.org/solr/community.html#mailing-lists-irc.
You must use the _exact_ same e-mail as you used to subscribe.

If the initial try doesn't work and following the suggestions at the "problems" link doesn't
work for you, let us know. But note you need to show us the _entire_ return header to allow
anyone to diagnose the problem.

Best,
Erick

> On Mar 22, 2020, at 12:53 PM, Robert Zotter <robertzotter@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Unsubcribe
>
>> On Mar 18, 2020, at 6:00 AM, David Smiley <david.w.smiley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Alessandro Benedetti as the latest Lucene/Solr committer!
>>
>> Alessandro has been contributing to Lucene and Solr in areas such as More Like This,
Synonym boosting, and Suggesters, and other areas for years.  Furthermore he's been a help
to many users on the solr-user mailing list and has helped others through his blog posts and
presentations about search.  We look forward to his future contributions.