lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Welcome Alessandro Benedetti as a Lucene/Solr committer
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 13:00:40 GMT
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Alessandro Benedetti as the latest Lucene/Solr
committer!

Alessandro has been contributing to Lucene and Solr in areas such as More
Like This, Synonym boosting, and Suggesters, and other areas for years.
Furthermore he's been a help to many users on the solr-user mailing list
and has helped others through his blog posts and presentations about
search.  We look forward to his future contributions.

Congratulations and welcome!  It is a tradition to introduce yourself with
a brief bio, Alessandro.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley