lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2020-03 Committer virtual meeting
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2020 04:36:52 GMT
I've chosen Friday March 20th at 11am US eastern time, which is when
everyone who responded to the Doodle poll said they could make it.  Closer
to the event I'll share a Google Hangout URL on Slack #lucene-dev.  This
gathering is virtual and so no coronavirus cancellation will happen ;-)

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley