lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Alessandro Benedetti as a Lucene/Solr committer
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2020 10:10:53 GMT
Benvenuto e complimenti, Alessandro. Saluti dalla Polonia!

Dawid

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 2:01 PM David Smiley <david.w.smiley@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Alessandro Benedetti as the latest Lucene/Solr committer!
>
> Alessandro has been contributing to Lucene and Solr in areas such as More Like This,
Synonym boosting, and Suggesters, and other areas for years.  Furthermore he's been a help
to many users on the solr-user mailing list and has helped others through his blog posts and
presentations about search.  We look forward to his future contributions.

> Congratulations and welcome!  It is a tradition to introduce yourself with a brief bio,
Alessandro.