lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Alessandro Benedetti as a Lucene/Solr committer
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:25:25 GMT
Congrats and welcome Alessandro.  Well deserved.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 2:34 PM Tomás Fernández Löbbe
<tomasflobbe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats and welcome Alessandro!
>
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 9:34 AM Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Welcome Alessandro!
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020, 10:32 Houston Putman <houstonputman@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Congrats Alessandro!

with Lucene/Solr a few years ago, keep up the good job !

More Like This, Synonym boosting, and Suggesters, and other areas for years.  Furthermore
he's been a help to many users on the solr-user mailing list and has helped others through
his blog posts and presentations about search.  We look forward to his future contributions.