done. Thank you!

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:43 AM Alan Woodward <romseygeek@gmail.com> wrote:
Go ahead, I’ll start the release build once it’s in.

On 10 Mar 2020, at 07:26, Ignacio Vera <iverase@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Alanm

Is it  possible to backport https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-9263 for the 8.5 release, I push it tester day and CI is happy.

Thanks,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 2:35 AM Joel Bernstein <joelsolr@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 8:44 AM Joel Bernstein <joelsolr@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, I'll do the backport today. Thanks!

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 6:21 AM Alan Woodward <romseygeek@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Uwe!

On 7 Mar 2020, at 10:06, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:

Hi,

FYI, I cleaned, renamed, and changed the Jenkins Jobs, so the 8.5 branch is in the loop on ASF Jenkins and Policeman Jenkins.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen