lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene Connector Framework Update
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:37:39 GMT
Please note, there is a typo on the Website (should be updated soon) that listed the email
addresses as belonging to the lucene.apache.org domain.

The correct addresses are:
connectors-dev@incubator.apache.org and connectors-user@incubator.apache.org

Lucene page and the Incubator page.  http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/.

> SVN is setup at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/.  I believe most committers
should have access, except those who don't have accounts yet (I believe that is just two people
at this point).  Please let me know if you don't have access.

> Wiki is at http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS/Index.  I'd suggest
we focus our documentation efforts there for now.

> Other needs:
> -Every good project needs a logo!  I have the graphic design skills of a two year old,
so all I can add is "donations welcome"!

> - While we anticipate hitting the ground running w/ the MetaCarta donation, it would
be great to hear people's use cases over on the mailing list.  Once the code is committed,
testers and contributors are greatly encouraged.

> Thanks to all for the work in getting this off the ground.  Looks like it will really
fill an important need for the community and I look forward to working with all who are interested!