lucene-general mailing list archives

From aneuryzma <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene: getting similarity scores per document field
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 11:34:19 GMT
For my project I'm using Lucene to compare documents in the collection and
get a similarity score. I'm running a query consisting of a document against
the entire collection and this is what I get:

    Query_doc Collection_docs Similarity_score Ignore_this
    361492738 361492799 3.5992513 true
    361492738 361767030 0.78047055 true
    361492738 80793153 0.19937555 false
    361492738 98618623 0.19059877 false
    361492738 361767007 0.18173 true
    361492738 361767061 0.18173 true
    361492738 361767089 0.18173 true

Now, I actually would like to get the similarity for each field instead of
the global one, in order to have as output something like this:

    Query_doc Collection_docs Similarity_score_field1
Similarity_score_field2 Similarity_score_field3 ...
    361492738 361492799 3.5992513 1.2324421 0.1241223

how can I get from results the similarity scores per field and not only per
document ?

thanks