lucene-general mailing list archives

From aneuryzma <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene: getting the full collection documents as results
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:15:04 GMT
When I perform a query in Lucene (`topDocs = searcher.search(booleanQuery,
220000);`) I get 170 hits as retrieved doc. Which is correct but I would
like to have the full list of docs in the results even if the scores are
very low.

Is there a way to force lucene to get the full list of documents of all my
collection and not just the relevant ones ?

Or maybe it means that all other docs score is 0 ?

thanks