lucene-general mailing list archives

From Sandra <sclo...@consultant.com>
Subject Newbie question - 2 multi-value fields linked search... help!
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:04:40 GMT
Hi everyone,

	I know that Solr cannot match 1 value in a multi-valued field with the
corresponding value in another multi-valued field. However my data set
appears to be in that form at the moment.
	With that in mind does anyone know of any good articles or discussions that
have addressed this issue, specifically the alternatives that can be easily
done/considered etc....

	Any suggestions/comments/ideas/articles much appreciated...

Thanks,
S.