lucene-general mailing list archives

From manish6886 <mmengh...@taser.com>
Subject SOLR search slowing down
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:41:37 GMT
I have SOLR up and running since few months. Recently I ran into the issue
where the SOLR is taking atleast 15 seconds to return results for a query.

Initially, the "autowarmcount" was set to "0" for "queryResultCache" in
"solrconfig.xml" file was set to "0". I increased it to "512" but this
returns results quickly only for cached queries. It still returns results
after 15 seconds for new queries.

Right now, the SOLR index is 3.3 GB and there are 1.7 million documents.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue ?