lucene-general mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 4.3.0-1
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 17:04:41 GMT
+1 to release!  Exciting to finally have a PyLucene 4.x :)

I ran my usual smoke test (index first 100K Wikipedia docs and run a
couple searches) and it looks great!

Only strangeness was ... I set JDK['linux2'] to my install location
(Oracle JDK), and normally this works fine, but this time setup.py
couldn't find javac nor javadoc ... so I had to go set those two full
paths as well, and then jcc built fine.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com