lucene-general mailing list archives

From Kuldeep Sharma <kuldeep.sha...@hcl.com>
Subject Apache Nutch Crawling Dynamic Products on Pages
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 15:13:55 GMT
Hi All,

We have a page that contains some dynamic products. So when I am crawling site, that page
gets crawled but when searching for that particular product, its showing no results.
Can you guys help me, How can I crawl these dynamic product on page? Is there any way to achieve
this and also can we use sitemaps with Nutch?

---------------------------
Regards,
Kuldeep Sharma

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.