lucene-general mailing list archives

From Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com>
Subject VOTE: Release apache-solr-ref-guide-4.7.pdf
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:25:04 GMT
I've generated a release candidate for the 4.7 version of the Solr Ref
Guide.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-4.7-RC0/

There are still a few things in 4.7 that aren't documented yet, but
everyone seems a bit strapped for time and we could possibly wait a long
time if we keep waiting.

Because Confluence got upgraded since the last time we did this, there were
several formatting issues we had to resolve. There may yet still be more
issues we've missed so please raise any you think should be addressed.

The items not yet documented are not crossed off the To Do list at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+TODO+List. I'm
happy to cut another RC if someone still wants to add or change something.

+1 from me.

- Cassandra