lucene-general mailing list archives

From benglish <behzadrezai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Train Lucene with topic-defined files
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 11:09:14 GMT
Dear Koji,

Firstly, I do deeply thank you for your helpful guidance.

My program is just working fine now :) Write.lock was a file in my training
dastase by mistake!!!!!

But there is just one other question I need to know:
As far as I understood the more I run training dataset indexing, the more
index files are created and the accuracy of classification increases. I
could not understand why it is in this way. Could you help me to know what
the reason might be?