lucene-general mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Train Lucene with topic-defined files
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 02:05:51 GMT
Hi benglish,

I think you can use Lucene for your purpose. Please take a look at my blog post:

Comparing Document Classification Functions of Lucene and Mahout
http://soleami.com/blog/comparing-document-classification-functions-of-lucene-and-mahout.html

Interestingly, you don't need to train Lucene. Please read the article for the reason.

Hope this helps,

koji