lucene-general mailing list archives

From Pravin Thokal <thoka...@systoolssoftware.org>
Subject Performance tuning for search and update documents ?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 07:12:19 GMT
I have indexed documents along with IDS. I need to search and update
documents very frequently. To update documents I create Search Query with
100 IDS (say 100 boolean conditions), search it against the indexed data,
the searching time is very high, and after search completed , I retrieve
result documents one by one, update them. In this process most of the time
goes for searching.

My ultimate aim is to update documents , Is there any other way to update
multiple documents very fast ? Is there any way to make this process more
faster?