lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Grabenhorst, Maik" <maik.grabenho...@airbus.com>
Subject AW: Update Lucene
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 04:28:47 GMT
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your answer.

The document management was until 4 years open source, but unfortunately there is now longer
be supported.
Since 2 years extend or do I fix bugs in this system. A big problem, why I want to do an update
is that the indexer every 15 minutes must be restarted.
Moreover, the search is relatively slow.

I know it is not easy to perform the update, but it should be possible. There has to be found
in the source code of the Document Management System,
where the API from lucene is addressed.

Is has been used up to now not yet in a project with lucene, such an update from lucene carried
out?

Best regards

Maik

Mit freundlichen Grüßen