lucene-general mailing list archives

From Christopher Kaufmann <c...@manning.com>
Subject Listing a book on the Solr page
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:49:53 GMT
Dear Solr users/developers,

I'm sending an email here because I wasn't sure where to ask.

My name is Chris and I work for Manning Publications in the marketing
department. We have a book that we are interested in listing on the
webpage: http://lucene.apache.org/solr/resources.html#solr-books

The book is titled *Relevant Search* by John Berryman and Doug Turnbull.
Here is a link to the book's description on our homepage:
https://www.manning.com/books/relevant-search

I want to ask if this would be an appropriate book to have listed on the
site, and, in the event that it is, for help making this "JIRA" event
needed to add it.

Thanks for your consideration and time.

Cheers

Christopher Kaufmann