lucene-general mailing list archives

From Xavier Morera <xav...@familiamorera.com>
Subject Re: Feasability
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 05:21:33 GMT
Yes, you need someone I would say with Solr and some sort of development skills.

Xavier

Sent from a small attention grabbing screen

> On Nov 30, 2016, at 21:37, Reda Kouba <redateksystem@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Someone with a good experience in programming and a good knowledge of Lucene and IR.
>
> best,
> reda
>
>> On 1 Dec. 2016, at 14:33, Chris Manu <chrismanu90@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for responding. So, theoretically, I would need to hire someone with Apache
programing experience to do this correct (given that I know nothing about programing)? What
type of experience should I look for?

<https://i2.wp.com/www.xaviermorera.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/xavier-morera.jpg?resize=150%2C150>]<http://www.xaviermorera.com/
<http://www.xaviermorera.com/>>

>> Xavier Morera<http://www.xaviermorera.com/ <http://www.xaviermorera.com/>>
>> www.xaviermorera.com <http://www.xaviermorera.com/>
>> I have been working with Solr for a while, mainly from the .NET world and I basically
love it. I use SolrNet which I think it is a very mature and stable library.

>> office:  (305) 600-4919
>>
>> cel:     +506 8849-8866
>>
>> skype: xmorera
>> Twitter <https://twitter.com/xmorera <https://twitter.com/xmorera>> |
LinkedIn
>> [https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/464050157344940033/7AA_lsgC_400x400.jpeg <https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/464050157344940033/7AA_lsgC_400x400.jpeg>]<https://twitter.com/xmorera
<https://twitter.com/xmorera>>

>> xmorera (@xmorera) | Twitter<https://twitter.com/xmorera <https://twitter.com/xmorera>>
>> twitter.com <http://twitter.com/>
>> The latest Tweets from xmorera (@xmorera). Eternal optimist, entrepreneur, lifelong
learner, passionate about technology. Costa Rica

>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/xmorera <https://www.linkedin.com/in/xmorera>>
| Pluralsight Author
>> [https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/p/5/005/07f/033/28fdf8e.jpg <https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/p/5/005/07f/033/28fdf8e.jpg>]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/xmorera
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/xmorera>>

>> Xavier Morera | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/xmorera <https://www.linkedin.com/in/xmorera>>
>> www.linkedin.com <http://www.linkedin.com/>
>> Xavier Morera is an entrepreneur, project manager, Pluralsight author, speaker, trainer,
Certified Scrum Master & Professional and Certified Microsoft professional ...

>> <http://www.pluralsight.com/author/xavier-morera <http://www.pluralsight.com/author/xavier-morera>>
>> Xavier Morera - .Net Author | Pluralsight<http://www.pluralsight.com/author/xavier-morera
<http://www.pluralsight.com/author/xavier-morera>>
>> www.pluralsight.com <http://www.pluralsight.com/>
>> Xavier is an entrepreneur, project manager, technical author, trainer, Certified
Scrum Professional & Scrum Master, and Certified Microsoft Professional.