lucene-general mailing list archives

From Christian Becker <christian.frei...@gmail.com>
Subject Developing experimental "more advanced" analyzers
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 12:36:53 GMT
Hi There,

I'm new to lucene (in fact im interested in ElasticSearch but in this case
its related to lucene) and I want to make some experiments with some
enhanced analyzers.

Indeed I have an external linguistic component which I want to connect to
Lucene / EleasticSearch. So before I'm producing a bunch of useless code, I
want to make sure that I'm going the right way.

The linguistic component needs at least a whole sentence as Input (at best
it would be the whole text at once).

So as far as I can see I would need to create a custom Analyzer and
overrride "createComponents" and "normalize".

Is that correct or am I on the wrong track?

Bests
Chris