lucene-general mailing list archives

From Becky Bonner <bbon...@teleflora.com>
Subject RE: Solr usage reports
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 17:30:48 GMT
Thank you I reposted it on the user list - appreciate your help!

-----Original Message-----
From: Upayavira [mailto:uv@odoko.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 10:56 AM
To: general@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr usage reports

You should be asking on the solr-user list - you'd get more answers there and it is more relevant.

You can mine search terms from your log files, but that is likely a bit fraught. Better is
just to record the search terms in a database or such before you call Solr - i.e. don't use
Solr to record them.

Upayavira