lucene-general mailing list archives

From Christoph Grafenauer <develo...@xgx.at>
Subject master slave out of sync
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 14:06:57 GMT
Hello,

we are experiencing out of sync problem between master and slave (we have one master and multiple
slaves).
Master and Slave nodes have the same version number, but when a document on Master node will
be deleted, the Slaves sometimes still have this (removed) document in the index.

Whats the best way to "debug" / analyze such out-of-sync/replication issues? In catalina.out
File i just see the message on slave "in sync with master" but thats not true.

Currently we have solr 4.10 installed (we cannot update because of typo3 solr-connector which
requires 4.10)

Kind regards and thank you for your help in advance
Christoph