lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Massimo Mannino" <mmann...@csc.com>
Subject RE: JavaCC
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:44:28 GMT

For Otis

Ok...
Thanks...
I can  resolved the problem whit javacc, i find a document that
described to use it... It no very difficult...

Max

                      Otis Gospodnetic

                      <otis_gospodneti         To:      Lucene Users List <lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      c                        cc:

                      @yahoo.com>              Subject: RE: JavaCC

                      30/01/03 14.51

                      Please respond

                      to "Lucene Users

                      List"

Massimo,

You will been to get the Lucene distribution that contains build.xml
and you will also have to make sure that you have Ant installed and set
up (http://jakarta.apache.org/ant).
Then you can run 'ant compile', which will take care of converting .jj
files to .java files and compiling them into .class files.

Good luck,
Otis